Your Privacy Is Important To Us
Orangutan Home Services (“OService”) is committed to safeguarding your privacy online. Please read the following to understand how your personal information will be treated.
From time to time, OService may make changes to this privacy statement to reflect changes in its business or to serve you better. OService will use reasonable efforts to publish any such changes in the privacy statement, such as posting on this website. You should review this policy periodically to inform yourself of any changes. Please note the date of the policy below, so that you know when it was last updated. Users are bound by the then-current version of this privacy statement.
OService Protects Your Privacy on Oservice.com Through These Basic Principles:
- You will be advised when OService is collecting information about you or your online preferences and expectations and it will be made clear how that information is to be used.
- You will be able to choose whether or not you want to provide that information. If you choose not to provide some information, for example to enable confirmation of credit status, it may not be possible for you to proceed with your chosen business activity with OService.
- Any information collected about you will be secure and not shared with any third parties, unless you give prior permission for that information to be shared. However, OService may have to disclose personally identifiable information it considers necessary in order to comply with court orders, subpoenas, governmental or law endorcement requiests, or to a third party to which ownership of OService is transferred via an acquisition, merger, sale of assets, etc. Information may be shared with and transferred to OService affiliates, subsidiaries or service providers, but only when necessary to fulfill your request. We maintain safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorized or inappropriate access. We restrict access to your information to those who need to know the information in order to respond to your request.
- In the event that personal information is retained following the completion of your request, OService will maintain a process for changing or having such information deleted. To update your infromation or request that it be deleted, please contact us at the address listed below. Be sure to include your name and clear instructions regarding any change to your personal information or if you would like us to delete you from our database. In the event you choose to delete your personal information from our database, we will retain a record of such information as well as your request for deletion as evidence of our compliance with this privacy statement.
- The Oservice.com Web Site may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the content, security, or privacy practices employed by other sites. You will be informed when linking to an external site.
- For the most part, you can visit this website without revealing any information about yourself. Our web servers do not collect e-mail addresses unless you provide it to us.
- This website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not solicit or encourage the transmission of information from or about children.
If you have any questions or comments about this privacy policty, please contact us at:
2922 South Roosevelt Street
Tempe, AZ 85282