The overall efficiency of your HVAC system is vital because it improves home comfort and robust indoor air quality. But an efficient HVAC system doesn’t happen spontaneously. Your furnace and air conditioner work tirelessly around the clock, which subjects them to a broad range of possible troubles.
These malfunctions are often simple enough that they rarely stop your furnace or air conditioner from running. However, they sometimes influence energy efficiency—and your energy costs. If these issues evolve, your entire system could be vulnerable. These are annoyances and costs you could prevent with regular HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Worthwhile
If a furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or appears to be working just fine, you might struggle with why HVAC maintenance is recommended. Here’s what this routine service does for you.
Keeps Your Warranty in Tact
A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But passing on yearly maintenance voids your warranty. Spending a short amount on maintenance now could help you reduce costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise address.
Finds Small Issues Ahead of Time
Averting major issues in the first place is the best method to shield your HVAC system. Routine maintenance visits offer the opportunity to comprehensively evaluate and lubricate critical internal machinery. It also provides a chance for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season appears. You’ll spend less money over time if issues are resolved as they appear.
Can Enhance Energy Efficiency
Annual maintenance is about more than preventing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system functioning as well as possible. The stronger performance may lower your energy expenses by around 30%.
Could Help Your System Last Longer
When your HVAC system works the way it should, it can live years longer. A large number of furnaces and air conditioners come with a 15-year life span, but consistent maintenance may extend this even longer.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Orangutan Home Services provides a series of membership plans designed to fit your unique needs. From inexpensive options to comprehensive coverage, we offer the ideal maintenance plan to keep your home comfort systems running efficiently and consistently.
Our free membership plan that includes all of our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership comes with the best value. It adds a regularly scheduled safety inspection, better energy savings and consistent preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you want to upgrade your HVAC equipment immediately, or you just want a system that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is perfect for you. You’ll get a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is necessary.
5 Advantages of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a handful of our members’ favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to give out during severe weather. Sadly, this is usually when everyone else’s systems fail too. So we often accommodate a large volume of service calls over peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll leap to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip charges or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never have to worry about covering the cost of a Orangutan Home Services tech traveling to your house.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more important than ever. That’s why our plans come with 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems. Developed with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We back our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t up to your standards, you can count on us to keep working until it is.
- Comprehensive visual evaluation for every visit. Your home comfort is our number one priority. That’s why every visit includes a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your HVAC system is an important home investment. Protect it while access to additional perks by enrolling in a maintenance plan now. Whatever your budget, we can help you select the perfect plan for your needs. To begin the process, call us at 602-906-0111 now!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.