Spring may have passed but it's always the right time of year to save your air! Take a look at these details about air quality and call Orangutan Home Services for your no-charge indoor air quality analysis and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe about 3000 gallons of air each day
- Americans spend more than 85% of their lives indoors
- Indoor air pollutant levels are up to 100 times higher than outside air
- Fifty-percent of health conditions are caused or aggravated by unpurified indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital level filtration technology can remove up to 99% of the impurities in the air, including microbes, allergens, smoke, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some textiles, etc.)
To see more facts, watch our adorable experts below and then visit SaveYourAir.com.