We Stand Behind Our AC Installation in Tempe With a 100% Guarantee
When it comes to AC installation in Tempe, you should avoid skimping and letting just anybody put in your new equipment.
That’s where the professionals from Orangutan Home Services enter. In addition to having the training and credentials to back up our expert air conditioning installation, we’ll give you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Contact us at 602-906-0111 to book your AC installation right away.
5 Signs You Should Schedule Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start giving you subtle clues that it needs to be replaced. Here are five of the most usual ones.
- You regularly need repairs. As your air conditioner ages, it becomes less energy efficient and more prone to breakdowns. If we’re often at your house for air conditioning repairs, you might need a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs rapidly add up. When they exceed more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s time to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is older than 15 years old. With proper air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could work for 20 years. However, it’s wise to start planning for replacement around the 15-year mark so it’s not a surprise.
- Your air conditioner uses R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was put in earlier than 2010, it potentially runs on R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is no longer being produced as a result of its harmful effects on the ozone layer. Since R22 has been discontinued, fixing a refrigerant leak would be very expensive.
- You want to trim your electrical bills. Installing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and pairing it with a smart thermostat is a wise method to conserve on energy expenses. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s merely 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient air conditioner could save you 20–40% on energy expenses.
At Orangutan Home Services, our Experts will collaborate with you to select the right model for your needs. We’ll also do a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to ensure proper sizing.
We understand that needing a new air conditioner can be a crisis you’re not totally financially prepared for. That’s why we provide flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll have a new air conditioner. You won’t need a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all built in. Plus, you’ll get to pocket any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a prized Advantage Program member, you’ll also enjoy 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Anticipate Throughout Air Conditioner Installation
What make us stand out from every other HVAC repair location in Tempe? Here are a couple of the approaches we take when we’re installing your system.
When our Expert techs are at your house, you can expect they’ll put in your new equipment for optimal energy efficiency. And they’ll have your residence and garden in an unchanged condition as when they arrived.
Outside of that, you can relax knowing you’re partnering with a totally licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Neat installation—When the installation process requires us to come inside your residence, we’ll wear shoe booties to protect your carpet from dirt. We’ll also lay down drop cloths at the installation spot to keep your floors protected from debris throughout our work.
- Exceptional service—Our technicians are ACE-certified. This shows they’ve undergone extensive education to achieve the most coveted technical certification in the industry.
- Attention to the small things—We’ll go through an installation worksheet throughout the process to make sure every single seemingly minor detail is covered. We’ll also ensure everything is cooling appropriately and is up to local ordinances before we are done. Once installation is finished, we’ll ensure you understand how to work your new thermostat and cooling system.
- Periodic statuses—We’ll communicate how everything is unfolding and when you can expect us to be done.