HVAC stands for heating, ventilation and air conditioning. We frequently use this phrase to refer to your whole heating and cooling system, which involves:
- Comfort equipment, such as a furnace, heat pump, air conditioner or mini-split system
- Indoor air quality solutions, like air filters, air filtration systems, germicidal UV lights, whole-house humidifiers and dehumidifiers, and ventilation
- Comfort controls, such as thermostats systems
While there are varying types of HVAC equipment, they all work similarly by:
- Pulling from a fresh air source outside or inside your home or business.
- Moving air through a filter to get rid of particles and allergens.
- Heating or cooling air.
- Delivering air using a ducted system or straight into a room, depending on the model of equipment you have.
At Orangutan Home Services, we provide a complete selection of outstanding HVAC services in Tempe to match all your comfort needs. And we support all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*
*Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.