Furnace Installation in Tempe Backed With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t just repair and maintain furnaces, we also offer the highest quality furnace installation in Tempe.
What makes our pro work stand out from others? We’ve developed our approach over time.
All of our pros are ACE certified, which means they’ve earned the most important technical certification in HVAC. They also are part of ongoing industry and equipment learning to discover the most outstanding methods to do furnace repair and furnace maintenance, plus professional furnace installation.
And we stand behind all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so confident in our quality work that we give you time to think it over—a year, actually.
Contact us at 602-906-0111 to schedule your furnace installation now.
How Should I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It might be tough to know exactly when your heating system is beginning to go out or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system should start to give you evidence that it’s close to wearing out. Here are a few of the most common signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With quality maintenance, most furnaces survive for close to 20 years, although some might last even longer. If yours is getting close to that age, it’s helpful to begin planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t have an interruption in comfort when your furnace finally gives out.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair when this happens. If your latest bills are higher than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are regularly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about getting a new furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a common side effect, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are some signs that your furnace is struggling:
- Your furnace starts and stops too often, even if you consistently maintain the air filter.
- Your furnace produces cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You struggle with regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly using the thermostat because your home seems too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation can help you reduce your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at producing heat from fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can definitely add up over its lifetime!
4. Weird Furnace Noises
It’s common for your furnace to produce some noise as it starts and stops. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching can mean there’s something decidedly wrong with it. Because these problems can be pricey to resolve, it’s often better to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is working properly, its burner flames should be blue. If you find yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t combusting fuel very effectively and could even be spewing out harmful carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide leaks is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced as soon as possible.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more affordable to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. In addition, you’ll also benefit from higher energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which isn’t always compatible with an older heater.
- You want to boost your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which aren’t guaranteed to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Understanding when to schedule furnace installation can be tough and frustrating. Our Experts at Orangutan Home Services have an A+ in home comfort, so you can rely on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 602-906-0111 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Anticipate During Furnace Installation
Here’s what you can expect when we install your new furnace.
- Clean installation—When come to your home, we’ll wear shoe coverings to shield your flooring from any dust we might bring in. We place sheets at the installation space to stop messes.
- Quality services—Our professionals have earned some of the most prestigious technical certifications in the industry.
- A thorough check—After we’re done, we go over a checklist to double-check your heating equipment is operating accurately before we take off.
- Exceeding expectations—We’ll put in your new heater to follow local code. And we’ll frequently surpass expectations, for the highest quality service wherever.
Set Your Furnace Installation Now with Orangutan Home Services
Need an additional reason to buy a heater from Orangutan Home Services?
Your new heating system is accompanied by a free membership plan. This gives you a leg up on proper furnace tune-ups and keeps your warranty effective.
Give us a call at 602-906-0111 or contact us online to set your appointment today. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.