Furnace Replacement in Tempe with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee*
Have you decided it’s time that you upgrade your gas furnace? If so, trust the Experts at Orangutan Home Services for high-quality furnace system replacement. From beginning to end, we offer all brands with professional standards of service. We even provide financing options so homeowners have significantly more flexibility.
Our furnace replacement is supported by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year to ensure customers receive the exceptional customer care they deserve.
What to Anticipate During Furnace Replacement
Here’s what you can expect while we’re replacing a furnace:
- Tidy Replacement
- When we’re working in your home, we’ll wear shoe coverings to protect your flooring from debris we might bring in. We also use protective cloths around the installation area to reduce messes.
- Truly “Expert” Service
- Our ACE-certified technicians have accomplished some of the most thorough technical certifications in the industry.
- Surpassing Expectations
- We’ll replace your system with a new furnace that meets local regulations. We go far above expectations whenever possible.
- A Thorough Process
- After the install is done, we ensure your heating equipment is working as it needs to before we leave.
When to Replace Your Heating System
Furnaces that are greater than 10 years old don’t run as efficiently as they used to. In fact, did you know an older furnace may be wasting up to 40 cents for every dollar you spend to heat your home? Below are a few more signs you’re due for a furnace replacement:
- Constant need for repairs
- Climbing energy bills—without changing the thermostat
- Hot and cold spots in different rooms
- Furnace turns on and off constantly, or spits out cold air
- Loud rattling, popping, humming, screeching or squealing noises
- Burner flames are yellow, not blue—this is an indication of incomplete combustion, meaning the furnace might be leaking gas and/or carbon monoxide