We Can Help You Prevent Sewer Backups in Tempe
Sewer backups are an expensive mess. Damage and repairs can be costly—on average, about $4,400.
Orangutan Home Services can help you keep clear of that by validating you have a backflow assembly. This acts as a safeguard against backups.
Most homeowners may not know they’re obligated to maintain and repair the sewer lateral. This is the pipeline between the Tempe sanitary sewer main and your residence.
At Orangutan Home Services, our plumbers and technicians have the skills, experience and ability to handle everything associated with sewer service and sewer inspection.
No matter what’s making your sewer fail or become obstructed, make sure to call us as soon as you realize there’s an issue. Fixing it quickly can help you avoid costly damage to your residence.
Common Causes of Sewer Backup
Blockages in the city’s sanitary sewer main can cause your sewer to back up. Tree roots can also cause problems if they get tangled in into your lines.
There are several you can do to avoid a backup.
- Dispose of waste correctly.
- Don’t dump grease down your drain.
- Don’t flush paper towels, wet wipes or feminine items.
- Have Orangutan Home Services put in a backwater prevention valve to stop sewer backflows.
- Have us check for and fix illegal plumbing connections, like French drains, sump pumps or other flood control systems. These connections can clog your lines with debris and silt.
- Replace your line and tap with plastic pipe to curb tree roots from damaging your lines.
Call Orangutan Home Services today at 602-906-0111 or request an appointment online and let us do the grimy work for you. We sell excellent equipment options and Expert service for all your plumbing needs. And our work is upheld by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*