Expert Repair for Well Pumps and Tanks in Tempe
If your Tempe well isn’t distributing water or you’ve dealt with lower water pressure, Orangutan Home Services can assist you.
We’re well-versed in well pump repair, replacement and service. Whatever you need done for your well, we support it with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*
Common Problems with Well Pumps and Tanks
Here are some of the most common troubles with well pumps and tanks:
- Water reeks, tastes bad or is discolored
- Water supply is taking excessively long to rebound
- Well pump is without power
- Inadequate water pressure or no water
- Nonworking pressure tank
- Damaged air bladder
If you believe there’s an issue with your well pump or tank, contact us at 602-906-0111. One of our Experts can figure out the problem.
Signs Your Well Needs a Professional Cleaning
The ground around your well can be full of minerals that can wind up in your water.
There are a few indications that it’s time for your well to be cleaned:
- Well water is discolored
- Things are drifting in the well water
- Insufficient water pressure
- Water is testing positive for total coliform or biological activity
Orangutan Home Services are Experts regarding well repair and maintenance. We’ll ensure your well is working cleanly and efficiently.